Monday, November 30, 2009

Goodbye from the Cream

When I was a kid, I didn't understand the meaning of that album title. Why were they quitting? Weren't they a pretty good band? What the fuck?

Later in life, I came to understand how people stop doing things that others may find enjoyable. The band was experiencing internal problems, and they wanted to go out on top. Made perfect sense.

Which brings me to my sad announcement -- the blog is over. Yes, it's true... I'm signing off for good.

I know, I know -- it's a tragedy and a travesty... thousands -- nay, millions -- of readers will soon miss my words of wisdom, my quirky comments, my skewed outlook on life itself. But my work here is done... it's time to move on...

Besides, when the Onion is mocking what you're doing, you know this thing has jumped the shark...

Bye bye, now...